Thread: How to change update interval of Live Bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox?

How to change update interval of Live Bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox?

I am the fan of the Live Bookmarks which i am using with the browser Mozilla Firefox and the problem is that i want to get the quicker update of the same as i am regularly using the same so tell me How to change update interval of Live Bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox? so that i can be with the latest live bookmark. Thanks in advance

Re: How to change update interval of Live Bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox?

You can make the same changes for the live bookmark with the help of the about config page of the Mozilla Firefox that you are using with the browser of yours. Just get into the about config page by typing the about:config in the browser and the navigate to the "browser.bookmarks.livemark_refresh_seconds" and set the value of the same to the 1800 as it was set to the 3600. Thats it!!

Thanks for the help of yours regarding the live bookmark setting that i am discussed about so that i make the quick update of the Live bookmarks. But the problem is still there i get into the about config and start looking for the same keyword that you have discussed about but could not found one. So help me with this too.

If you are getting the entry in the Firefox about config page then you have to make the entry of it on the same. For that i will suggest you something that will make the thing working with the same.
    • Just open the about config page
    • Now Right Click on page
    • From the Context menu select the New
    • And then select the Integer
    • Copy this "browser.bookmarks.livemark_refresh_seconds"
    • And set the value of the same to 1800
    • Thats it!!!!

I have been through the all the step of your that you have given me to set the new entry for the update interval and it work with the same now i can update the live bookmarks. But need more help for the Firefox bookmark Could you suggest me some more add on of the Firefox that will help me to customize the bookmark and increase the performance of the same

You can use the 'Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar" extension of the Mozilla Firefox which will help you to make the Firefox with more performance and enable the rows of the bookmarks. This add on will give you the Multiple row for the bookmarks. So download the same and enjoy it. To know more about this add on visit the link below that have been discussed about it.
    Unable to install "Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar" extension in Mozilla Firefox