Thread: How to take Screenshots of Webpage in Google Chrome?

How to take Screenshots of Webpage in Google Chrome?

Hi there, i am using the Google Chrome browser that i have recently installed to take advantage of the fastest and the light weight browser. As before i am using the Mozilla Firefox there are extension with which i can take the screenshot of the Webpage easily but How to take Screenshots of Webpage in Google Chrome? that i don't know. So i am looking for the same. Help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to take Screenshots of Webpage in Google Chrome?

"Webpage Screenshot" is the extension of the Google Chrome that will take the screen shot of the Webpage that you are visiting and want to take the same. This add on has been introduced by the Google Chrome to make the same feature of the Mozilla Firefox that has been seen in the same So if you wish to download the same then get it and work on it.

Fast&Simple extension to capture the whole webpage. Even long pages are saved in one image file. This extension lets you save PNG image of any webpage. Just one click. Designers can choose to resize the window before capturing. Your privacy is important, therefore this is a local extension. It means that the extension doesn't send ANYTHING to any server. It can work even when there is no internet connection.. To know more click here

As i heard that you are new for the Google Chrome i need to help you with the download of the extension that you can download of the same extension. To download this just click on the Tools and then go to the extension. On the extension page click on the browse all extension or add on. Now you will be redirected to the Extension page of the Google Chrome, so type the name of the extension on the search box and hit enter. After the same extension appear click on the install button that will install the same on the Google Chrome.

Hey, I am using the Mozilla Firefox as my browser for the surfing propose as i am also looking for the Screenshot taking extension that will take the same on the Firefox and come to know with the your query that you have used some extension related to same so please advise same to me also as i am looking for it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks

Yes i have used the extension of the Mozilla that give the screenshot of the web page as it want to so if you are also looking for the same then let me tell you that this add on is known as the FireShot extension which take the screenshot of the same in Firefox browser. To know more about the screenshot extension check the link given below that will help you to know more about the same.
    FireFox:Edit Web Pages Screenshots with FireShot
    Create Screenshot Image of Entire Web Page in Firefox