Thread: How to Post Scheduled message on Facebook

How to Post Scheduled message on Facebook

Hi all,

I am using social networking sites facebook, I might want the ease of posting schedules messages on my facebook status update. Is any service is exit for scheduled facebook status updates? Please update. Thanks in advance, Have a great day.
    Last edited by Efigenio; 06-02-2010 at 01:56 AM.

How to Post Scheduled on Facebook

You can use LaterBro service, It is pre-set the status or notes that you wish for to publish automatically and they will be automatically posted on Facebook at the particular time. This free service do away with your active occurrence to post change Facebook status. Use this and reply me, If you find any issy=ue regarding this. Best of luck.

Re: How to Post Scheduled on Facebook

I am also use the online service LaterBro that Scheduled Facebook status . These are attractive useful if you want to post about amazing at a later time such as wishing an important person on his birthday, publishing something significant in a exact time or announcing a particular time bound offer or deal. You do not require to any sign up or registration on this service. It is free service. Enjoy.

How to Post Scheduled on Facebook

You can also use Sendible to pre-schedule your status update and the service in facebook. It will do the update automatically when the date is suitable. With Sendible, Facebook users, for example, can do the status preparation in advance or on a chronic basis so that their friends in Facebook can remain track of their status. You can schedule your status according to your trip journey, for instanc e- 1-3 January in Hong Kong, 4-6 in Europe, etc. Signing up with Sendible for Facebook status update is free service. Check that and reply.

I am also using this Sendible service. If you interested in the service, you should register themselves using the link provided by Sendible . Once you have registered and signed in, youneed to go to Add/Edit Services tab, Status Update, and select Facebook Status to put in Facebook status settings in Sendible. Once the setting is organized, Sendible will have straight connection with your Facebook account. You can go to New Messages tab and hit it off on to the Status Updates to schedule your own status. Best of luck.

I also used the Sendible service that makes the updating process a great deal and simpler for busy users who desire to keep their status up to date and their friends being conversant on their latest status. As well Facebook, users also can schedule their updates to other social networking sites such as MySpace, Twitter via the same service. Thanks to Sendible.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain