Thread: How to print what i like on the Webpage?

How to print what i like on the Webpage?

I have one issue that is very frustrating. I ma using the Mozilla Firefox and whenever i am surfing on the Internet at that time on some web page i found some of the great article that and want o print only the some of the part of the same but the print button available on the browser prints the complete page whether i like or not so that is why i am looking for way that will let me know How to print what i like on the Webpage?. Help me to get rid of the same.

Re: How to print what i like on the Webpage?

As per the problem of your the solution is also same so that is known as the "PrintWhatYouLike Button " which is the extension of the Firefox that will give you the functionality to print only those thing that you want to and not the complete area of the Webpage that is being available on the Web page before. So in my opinion you have to give a try to this add on is the functioning of the same. Thanks

I have been looking for the same and got the answer as the PrintWhatYouLike Button extension by which i can make the print more specific. A button to submit the current page to PrintYouLike web service. PrintWhatYouLike is a free web page editor that gives you control of how web pages look when printed. You can get this on the Mozilla.

To download the extension of the Mozilla Firefox follow the steps that i am giving you to work with the same add on that you wish to use.
    • Open up the Browser
    • From the Menu go to the Tools
    • Then to Add on
    • Click on the Browse all add on
    • Type name of add on to the search
    • Click on the Add to Firefox
    • Click on the Install
    • Click to the Restart button

There are lot more add on of the Mozilla Firefox are available that will give you the printing ability on the Web page that will enhance you with the good command option so to know more about those extension working great for the Mozilla Check you the link given below. This link having some great add on use it if you like it.
    How to add print button to Firefox right click menu
    How to enhance context menu with print preview option in Mozilla Firefox?

Hey thanks fo0r all your help that you have provided me with the worrying of the printing on the Webpage which was little irritating for me but i am not scared of that as i have the lots of great add on that is provided by you to work for the same. I have tried all the adds on and they all work great as per their functioning. The help give n by is appreciative