Thread: How to block Facebook Quiz?

How to block Facebook Quiz?

As i am the user of Facebook account that i have created and happy with it but one thing that is frustrating bout the same is that when i log in at that time lots of the Facebook quiz is on the screen i want to clear those thing from the Facebook. So please help me by letting me know that How to block Facebook Quiz?. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: How to block Facebook Quiz?

If you are using the facebook account then most of the flash games will be their which are played by your friend and get the notification of the same on your page. This is more in no. so the best thing is to do about this type of the flash game is that to the application hide. To hide the application click on the Hide button and the to the Hide application.

One more thing that you can do with the wall of your Facebook account. If you are not using the wall and still getting the friend chat on that. Then to stop the wall you have to make some setting on it. Just click on the setting link on the wall. Now unchecked the Friends may post on wall option from the setting. And save the setting and exit. Now you will not get more wall feature.

Hey lots of thanks for the replying but the blocking of the flash does not work as daily new games are introducing and i cant hide each flash games individually so tell me some other method that will make the same for me. Is there any script that i can use and make the facebook to not to show the Facebook quiz if the answer is yes then also let me know about it.

You can use the Facebook Purity Greasemonkey Script that will manage the script of the facebook. Removes messages posted by 3rd party applications from your facebook homepage. This script are made to hides third party facebook application message from Facebook homepage. If you want to allow some of the application to still run on the Facebook homepage then you have to enter them in the Whitlist code