Thread: Features of Google Public DNs

Features of Google Public DNs

I want little information on the Google public dns. In it what are the service it has or present. Can I use Google Public DNS to host my domain name or website. Does it block the filter out unwanted sites. Is their any cross product which are depended on the Google Public DNS. If i am not having the account in it so can I use it. And the features of Google Public DNs.

Re: Features of Google Public DNs

You do not have to pay for the use of the Google Public DNS as it is free. If you are not having the account in it you can use the substitute to your current DNS provider. You can get a good and safe experience in the web browsing and it is also very fast. it has made or done a more development in the area of speed, security, and validity of results.

No the Google Public DNS is not the dependable name server or hosting service. It do not have any plans by which it can offer any DNS registration or hosting services with Google Public DNS. It is a merely or simply DNS declaration and caching server, it also does not execute any blocking or filtering of any kind. If you are using this you will be interested in using this functionality. You should consider installing a client-side application or browser add-on for this purpose.

It is a latest features it has been introduced a couple of months ago. This can be also used to power our wi-fi networks and it can be also used by the for visitors as well as our free public wi-fi network in Mountain View. The server is not depended on any other server. This DNS resolution services is also presented by the Open resolvers and your ISP. You can use this service as a primary or secondary DNS resolver along with any other alternate DNS services. This are the some of the features of Google Public DNs.

There are many things to believe when recognizing a DNS resolver that works for you, such as speed, dependability, security, and validity of responses. Unlike Google Public DNS, some ISPs and open resolvers block, filter, or redirect DNS responses. If you issue a question for a domain name that will not be able to come out, Google Public DNS it can any time returns an NXDOMAIN record, the browser should show this reply as a DNS error.

In this if you are getting any reply living the error message, like if you are searching for specific page and you are send to the another page. You can have a following result. A client-side submission such as a browser plug-in is displaying an interchange the page for a non-existent domain. Some ISPs may intercept and replace all NXDOMAIN responses with responses that lead to their own servers.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain