Thread: Missing Graphics in Mozilla firefox and Internet Explorer

Missing Graphics in Mozilla firefox and Internet Explorer

Hello, I have a desktop computer which is installed with Windows XP service pack 3 on it. I use Mozilla firefox as the default browser on my computer. Recently I updated Mozilla firefox to the latest version. After updating the browser I am facing very unusual problem with it. Some Graphics of the Websites are missing in the browser. The same problem can also be seen in Internet Explorer 8. I cant figure what is causing such problem and hence need somebody to guide me through. So if anybody is facing the similar problem like missing Graphics in Mozilla firefox and Internet Explorer, then please share some information. Is this some kind of virus problem? Please help.

Re: Missing Graphics in Mozilla firefox and Internet Explorer

By looking at the problem it looks like the installation of the browser on your computer has got corrupt and hence it is behaving weird. If the files which are required by the browser to run get corrupted then the browser will not function properly. The only way to solve the problem is to remove the installed browser from the computer and then remove all the files and keys related to it. Once the system is clear of the application, then install it again and see if the problem continues or not. Reinstalling the browser will solve the problem.

Sometimes the installed addons and applications of the browser create problems in normal working of the browser. Remove one application at a time from Mozilla and then check if the browser works properly or not. Like this find and remove the application/addon which is creating problems in normal functioning of the browser. Once the application which is creating problem is removed you will not face the missing graphics problems in Mozilla firefox.

There is high possibility that the system is infected with some virus as both the browsers are giving the same problem. It is possible that the system must have got infected by some virus while updating mozilla firefox. Hence scan the system with an updated antivirus and then check all the infected files. Repair or quarantine the files which are infected and then check the performance of both the browsers. If the number of infected files is more then you will have to reinstall the browsers again on the system.

Either your Windows account has gone corrupt or the user account in the browser has gone corrupt. Try creating a new user account in Windows and then login in to the new account and then test the browsers there. Creating a new account will revert all the changes made to the browser to default settings. Therefore if the problem which you were facing was due to improper settings then it would be solved. Before creating a new user account in Windows, create a new profile in the browser and then see if the problem exists or not. If creating new profile in the browser solves the problem then there is no need to create new user profile.

It is possible that the Internet connection which you are using is not working properly and hence whole webpage is not visible in the browser. If the Internet connection is not working properly then images and other graphic element do not get loaded properly in the Web page and hence browser will display missing graphics sign in it. Check the internet connection by visiting websites like Speedtest and Pingtest. This websites provide online test which can be used to determine the quality of the link which is being used. If the Internet connectivity is the issue then contact your ISP to solve the issue.

I too am having this problem after installing an update for Mozilla Firefox. I don't think it is corrupt files, virus or the internet server. I had this problem before and fixed it by tweaking something but I can remember what. If anyone really knows what this problem is, I would appreciate an answer.

blackberry internet browser

My blackberry 8520 curve mobile not work browser by TCP network. Please please help me????????????

Re: blackberry internet browser

Quote Originally Posted by Babusha View Post
    My blackberry 8520 curve mobile not work browser by TCP network. Please please help me????????????
    You should have created a new topic instead of hijacking some other thread which isnt relevant to your queries. Anyways, have you checked whether you have internet enabled by the mobile network service provider that you are using? You should call your mobile network service provider and ask them whether it is enabled or not.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's