Thread: Google voice search on nokia

Google voice search on nokia

Does anyone has used the Google voice search. I had found my friend using the Google voice search service on his Nokia mobile. I want some information on the same. Is this service a chargeable or a free. I think this will be very useful service for the phone. I too have a Nokia mobile phone with myself and want the same on my mobile too.

Re: Google voice search on nokia

Yes it is a new new feature introduced for the Nokia phone. And this feature has been grown quickly. Most of them say that the search by voice has developed from the small stage to a high stage. It is surely been going across the English-speaking world and it has been receiving good at understanding a range of inflections. And it is growing day by day. This features is mostly available for the Nokia S60 phones.

Because of this new feature in this Nokia S60 phones. It is accepted this all over the world. If you are using the phone like N95 or E71, then this you can use the S60 it will be better then that phone. The keypads of this phone comes with 12-digit. It is better if you are using this for making calls. But it is difficult to use if you want to type a couple of words on it.

As it is a new feature and also the new description of the Google Mobile App had created a shortcut of a home screen in your Nokia phone for the Google search. You can use this feature for searching by your voice or by typing. In this like internet you can search for any thing and the information of any country and any thing. Mostly in this you get the near by results. It is so simple that the search result will be getting in your application and you do not have to wait for the web browser to launch for the answer for your question.

Most of the Google products have good response, so I think that this application will also be better to use. As this feature had been tested before it has been introduced. First it has been tested this feature only in English and not it has been introduce more language in this features. Mainly this Nokia S60 devices works for Mandarin speakers only. This is the language spoken more all over the world.

If you want this official speech come into work, first up all you have to have knowledge or learn about this language. You have to know the different between the language like traditional and the other. It is tonal uniqueness, mechanical segmentation of text into words. This are the some of the information on the Google voice search on Nokia.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain