Thread: Not able to view pictures on some site using IE

Not able to view pictures on some site using IE

Hi all,
    I am in need of help, i don't know about my problem and i hope that people out there can try to help me out if possible, I have recently formatted my computer and re-installed my operating system that is XP pro service pack2. The problem is that when i try to use my browser that is internet explorer, it displays the home page but a popup says "done but with errors", I then noticed that some pictures have not downloaded completely and are missing on the site. The home page which i am using is msn and I have also downloaded the latest Java version, it seems that it happens with most of the other website pages. If anyone have any idea then i'll be thankfull.

Re: Not able to view pictures on some site using IE

I'll provide you some basic settings to view pictures on the browser.

First try to verify the Show Pictures option which is not been turned off.
    To do the above please follow these steps:
    1. In the browser there you'll find a tool menu, on the Tools menu, click on Internet Options.
    2. Then click on the Advanced tab, and verify the check box of Show Pictures is selected under Multimedia.
    3. After that click OK.

You should also enable scripting, activeX controls, cookies, and java programs.
    This can be done by the following steps:
    1. In the browser there you'll find a tool menu, on the Tools menu, click on Internet Options.
    2. Click on the Security tab, and click on "Default Level" if it is available.
    3. Then click on Privacy tab if available there you can click on Default.

I think you may should download the likes which are useful for the adobe flash player for the different format types of images, as you have stated that you have done the re-installation of your OS and you might have lost the likes after formatting your computer and you might have forget that you have downloaded them in the past. You can also reset your home page, go to tools>internet options>general tab and there you can set your homepage using the options which are available, apply ok if any changes made.

By going through your problem i came to a point, try to re-register some dll's.
    I'll provide you the dll which is to be registered. Open your run command and type in:
    "regsvr32 Urlmon.dll "

After typing it hit the ok button, you find a message saying successful, now go to your IE icon and re-open it and see how the homepage is displayed. If the problem persist, do the same dll setting by using run commands with the following:

regsvr32 softpub.dll
    regsvr32 Wintrust.dll
    regsvr32 Mssip32.dll
    regsvr32 Initpki.dll
    regsvr32 Msjava.dll
    regsvr32 Gpkcsp.dll
    regsvr32 Sccbase.dll
    regsvr32 Slbcsp.dll
    regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dll
    regsvr32 Dssenh.dll
    regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll

It should help you out.

Hi,
    There is an easiast way to overcome this issue. I think it might be the browser problem that you are using, i think of the files are missing in your system. Go to the internet and find out for the IEdll.zip file which is easily available on the net. Save this file to your desktop. Do a right click on IEdll.zip and extract all the files that are available. After that go to the extracted files folder where you have extracted it and double click on IEdll.bat file. Follow the prompts which you will get when you click on that file. After finishing the steps please restart your computer. This will surely help you out.

I guess it might be the problem of the internet security i.e "firewall" which most of the times it prevents our browser to load any file which is not suitable with our browser and also in most of the cases firewall also does not allow to load any malacious files from the net as it can contain any kind of virus. So if you want then you can disable your firewall and then try, if it lets you view then its totally depends upon you that as though after disabling firewall your computer might get infected by virus.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain