Thread: How to remove someone from MSN block list

How to remove someone from MSN block list

hello,

here is a problem, mistakenly i have block my freind in my msn messenger chat list, now he is not appearing in list, but the problem is that i wanna remove him from block list and i can't find the place where to do this setting. Please do a help to me as soon as possible.

Add person again after blocking

You can try one simple trick by adding that person again by seiding the add request yo your friend, this will remove him automatically form the block list. have you already try that? if yes then look into MSN faq help to know the block list location.

Re-add contact in MSN after deleting

Quote Originally Posted by fleming View Post
    You can try one simple trick by adding that person again by seiding the add request yo your friend, this will remove him automatically form the block list. have you already try that? if yes then look into MSN faq help to know the block list location.
    Its half right, After you re-add them you go to options from your MSN Messenger then to privacy their you will see two columns you look under the block column for the persons name and click allow. This will make the person reappear again.

Removing person from MSN messenger

For your knowledge:

Remove contacts from your block list will result in the release, if they do not have deleted their account, they will still be able to see you online and talk to you. Deleting and blocking is the only foolproof way to prevent people bother you.

Completely blocking contact in MSN

Quote Originally Posted by hasib View Post
    For your knowledge:

Remove contacts from your block list will result in the release, if they do not have deleted their account, they will still be able to see you online and talk to you. Deleting and blocking is the only foolproof way to prevent people bother you.
    First thing you need to do is to unlock that person contact so he or she appears in the main msn contacts list.

At the main window of msn messenger first right click on the contact name and delete that contact. One dialog box will popup. In that dialog box you'll get the following options:

1) Do you want to completely remove that Contact t from all your windows live services such as msn hotmail etc. Check remove form messenger and hotmail.

2) If you prefer to block this contact to see you online and form sending you any IM then check also block this contact. Now click on Ok button.

Now they won't longer appear in your blocked list.

Add the block contact again MSN

To add that blocked person again simple follow according to following steps:

Go to tools options-> privacy-> 'blocked list'-> right click on the contact's name 'move to allowed list'-> 'add to contacts'