Thread: Need to edit the Bookmarks

Need to edit the Bookmarks

Hi there, I am looking for the way to get the hands on the Bookmarks and edit them as per my knowledge. Actually am working on the editing of the bunch of the bookmarks which i am doing from the properties of the bookmark which is frustrating on the pop up of dialog box. So i need Need to edit the Bookmarks. Is there any thing that will work with the Mozilla Firefox browser and edit the same. Thank you

Re: Need to edit the Bookmarks

Hey there is no need to work more with the frustrating method to make the bookmark editing with the pop up, now you can make the same with the extension of the Firefox that is known as the "Flat Bookmark Editing" which are having the editing tools that will edit the bookmarks as per your need. So if you like the same then go for the download of it and then you will be able to know about it in better way. That all i have for you

"Flat Bookmark Editing" will edit bookmarks in the bookmark organizer, without opening the properties. This utility don't open the bookmark property editor which is very long process. You can manage this add on by hitting the CTRL +P option from keyboard which will make this enable and disable. You can also access the same from the View menu where this is placed. This opens the small pop with option of editing the bookmarks.

Hey i have got the same as i have never expected that this type of the extension will be there to work with the bookmarks. So if you will help me to know that how to download the same then it will be appreciatory. And also let me know about the other extension which will work great with the bookmark in the Mozilla Firefox.

All you have to do is just follow the steps that has been be given below to work with the download of the extension from the Mozilla Firefox that will make the bookmarks editing easy. So follow it and see the working of it.

1. Double click on Mozilla
    2. Go to Tools
    3. Click on Add on Menu item
    4. On the search window type the name of the extension
    5. Click on the add to Firefox.
    6. Wait till the install button will appear, and click on it
    7. Restart the Browser.

As your are looking for the bookmarks add on for the Mozilla Firefox then let me tell you that it better to go to the Mozilla extension page where you will get all the famous and recommended add on of the Mozilla that you can use with your browser. There you will get the complete description of the same. You can also check the link given below which are having the best Firefox extension. so give a try to these also.
    Download Best Firefox 3 Extensions
    Best Extensions and Plugins for FireFox 3