Thread: How to view and manage Flash Cookies?

How to view and manage Flash Cookies?

Hello Friends, I am having the problem with the flash cookies that i have posted and hoping that will get the solution of that from here only so if you are having the idea about How to view and manage Flash Cookies? then help me as i am looking for the easy way to manage and view the Flash Cookies. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to view and manage Flash Cookies?

If you want to manage the cookies of the browser that has been flash then there is best utility tool that will manage the same and known as the "FlashCookiesView". This utility will display the list of the cookies that has been created by the slash component. You can view all of them and also remove them any time when you want to. So download the same and enjoy. This will be helpful for you to manage the cookies. I hope you will like it.

I have gone through the detail that you have given in regard of the Flash cookies and the quick response is appreciated. I am using the Mozilla Firefox as my browser. So tell me where can i get this tool and also let me know is it compatible with the Mozilla. Is there any extension is there who will manage the same.

Hey this tool is a freeware and can be available easily from the internet. All you have to do is just type the key word on the search and you will get it for free. You can also check the official site of the FlashCookiesView that is nirsof.net which will guide you and help you to download the same. So go with it will be help you with the same. Thanks

FlashCookiesView is a small utility that displays the list of cookie files created by Flash component (Local Shared Object) in your Web browser. For each cookie file, the lower pane of FlashCookiesView displays the content of the file in readable format or as Hex dump. You can get this on the link given below so that you can use it.
    FlashCookiesview

As you are using the Mozilla Firefox the you can use the extension if it which are stopping the bad cookies and clearing them form the system. This extension is known as the "BetterPrivacy". BetterPrivacy is a safer way to guard from the cookies which are been generated with use of the youtube and all and can not be deleted. TO download this add on visit the extension page of the Mozilla and type the name of this add on to the search and download the same.