Thread: Internet started losing connection after a download

Internet started losing connection after a download

Hello. I have a desktop machine with Windows 7 been installed as the operating system in it. I have also an internet connection been enabled in it. The problem is that I have downloaded a file form a website and after that my connection starts losing day by day. It gets disconnected and says the proxy codes are incorrect. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Internet started losing connection after a download

You need to check out the proxy server settings that is been assigned. It is quite possible that it might have been changed accidentally. This is the reason the connection is not able to establish. So look out for the parameters if it is been mentioned appropriately. This will make your connection to work properly again. Check out for the thing. Hopefully you will come out with the solution.

Refresh your address that is the Ip and dns server address that is been assigned. You need to check out for the thing. Go to the connection settings and reformat the address that is reset them. Now enter the codes that is been required and hence make the things to work out by restarting the machine. This will help you out. Try it.

As you said that you have downloaded a file from a particular website it is quite possible that a malware or a virus might have been installed into the system and it may be restricting to access to the internet. So it would be better you try out by scanning the system using a good antivirus tool. Use Quick heal antivirus application. It will detect the threat and then remove it from your system.

There is a possibility with the drivers issue of the routers or modems that is needed for accessibility. As you are using Windows 7 operating system you need advanced drivers that is updated drivers for the same. It could be that the drivers that is been installed is not functional or is outdated. So update the drivers for the same. This shall help you out.

Install the Uniblue registry application or Registry clean up in order to make the system under check and scan for various threats and issues that may be causing problems. It searches for the issues that the system is been facing and hence it would then make the things to work out for you by removing and fixing them. So look out for the thing. It may help you in making the things to work in your way.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain