Thread: How to download the Videos with the UnPlug?

How to download the Videos with the UnPlug?

Hi there, I am having one problem. I am running the Mozilla Firefox as my browser to work with the daily surfing of the same. I have download an extension to download video online that has been suggested by one of my friend which is known as the UnPlug extension. After the download of the same i am unable to use it. So could you please help me to find the way of How to download the Videos with the UnPlug?. Thanks

Re: How to download the Videos with the UnPlug?

As you have downloaded the UnPlug extension and restarted the Firefox after that a dialog box will open and ask for the not adding the button on the Toolbar but you don't worry about it. Just skip the it and after that go to the option of the UnPlug. And make the changes according to your need so that you can use the same properly. After that play any video that you wish to and right click on the page and on the context menu click on the UnPlug. This will open the window for it. On the same window click on the download button to download the video. Thanks

Hey thanks for your reply with the working of the UnPlug use that i have asked about. But there is one thing that i am still unable to fine. and that thing in nothing but the Option of the UnPlug for making the setting that you have told to do. So please help me to find the same again so that i can make the changes.

Hey this is very simple to get into the setting of the any of the extension that has been installed or about to install. To get into the option i am explaining the stepwise detail so that you can use the same properly.

• Start the browser
    • Click on the Tools
    • Click on the Add on
    • Now go to the Extension Tab
    • After that on the UnPlug Click on the option
    • Thats how you can get into the settign of any extension

UnPlug is an extension which lets you save video and audio which is embedded on a webpage - it's a video download tool. UnPlug scans web pages and tells you where media players are getting their data from, and allows you to easily save the media file. UnPlug works for lots of sites including youtube.com, video.google.com, metacafe.com, vimeo.com, veoh.com and lots, lots more. UnPlug your Plug-Ins and view media however you want!