Thread: How to remove thumbnail from speed dial page of Google Chrome?

How to remove thumbnail from speed dial page of Google Chrome?

I have installed the Google Chrome browser to my computer as i have heard that this is very fats and light weight for the use of the internet. And it exactly work with the same feature as said about it. My problem is that on the speed dial page i have got some of the thumbnail of site which i want o remove but unable to do so help me with the same to let me know How to remove thumbnail from speed dial page of Google Chrome?. Thanks

Re: How to remove thumbnail from speed dial page of Google Chrome?

First let me know that which version of the Google Chrome you are using so that it will be easy for us to know about the solution of your problem that you are getting with the Google Chrome speed dial page. You can check the version detail on the about option. To get in the about page double click on the Google Chrome icon on desktop and the go to the help menu where you will get the About option click on that and it will display the detail of the same.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Thanks for the detail specification of the about me page so that i can have the access of the Google Chrome about page and got that i am using the oldest version of the Google Chrome dev that has been introduced before the Google Chrome version 2.0.172.28. So now tell me how to do the same as i have given you the specification of the same.

If you are using the older version then it is not possible to remove the thumbnail from the speed dial page as it has been the bug of the Google Chrome's older version which has been removed from the latest version to help the user to get rid of this problem. The new version that version 2.0.172.28. has the all bugs solved related to the same. So download the new version of the same and then only you can make the things working according to your problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Why don't you use the speed dial extension of the Google Chrome that has been introduced for the help of the removing and adding the thumbnail of the website that you wish to do with the same. This add on has the functionality of the managing the speed like function of the Opera so that you can use the same feature in the Google Chrome so use it and enjoy it. You can also ck\heck the link given below that will help you for the download of the same and also give you the access of the same .
    How to make new tab as speed dial in Google Chrome

Speed Dial for Chrome - replace Chrome new tab with your predefined visual bookmarks. Enjoy the new Speed Dial for Google Chrome with a fast and intuitive design. Set the number of dials in the page, select your desired theme and background image. To get this for your browser and use for the same you have to visit Google Chrome extension page and then type the name of the add on search then you will get and use it with the Google Chrome Browser. Thanks