Thread: Tabberwocky extension for Firefox

Tabberwocky extension for Firefox

I am facing problem of slow browsing when I work on multiple tabs. The entire browser hangs in between. I have to shut down it forcefully to make things normal. I had check my internet is stable. So what can I do here is to look for a better tab management add on for Firefox and I found Tabberwocky for the same. How the browser is and what is the best part of it.

Re: Tabberwocky extension for Firefox

Modify or make specially & Boost how your tabs function in Firefox. Want an easy way to modify and boost the functionality of your tabs. Then you will absolutely want to take a look at the Tabberwocky extension for Firefox. Choose Your Options. The conservatory for Firefox is really easy to use. You can get Tabberwocky conservatory from the latest sites and easy. But make sure that some extensions make Firefox slow.

Once you install the conservatory the first thing that you should do is go into the options. There are three categories of situations for you to sort from side to side. At this point it is very much like a shopping spree all that you require to do is select or deselect options to best suit your personal requires. The Tabs Area permits you to decide tab behavior, tab closing actions, tab clicking options, tab bar options, and tab opening style.

Modify or make to order your menus with the options that you like best, choose the keyboard shortcuts that you wish for, and set up your preferred Context Menu items in the Menus Area. And finally you can facilitate the Progress Bar to come into view on your tabs instead of in the Status Bar and/or a Multiple-Row Tab Bar.

Here is a quick look at some characteristics. Here you can see some of the extra characteristics that we now have obtainable in our example browser such as the supplementary Tab Context Menu items and a Multiple-Row Tab Bar. This is definitely a useful conservatory. If you have been wanting a way to customize and boost your tabs in Firefox, then you will definitely want to install this extension.

I will switch to the basic interface. Because I had noticed the issue of slow browsing of Firefox due to numerable addons. What happen in my case is that I had added multiple addons on my Firefox browser. The browser crashed frequently on surfing. After searching for the troubleshooting option I found that the useless addons are creating problems.