Thread: Facebook's Restaurant City application is unable to load

Facebook's Restaurant City application is unable to load

Hi. I have a desktop machine with Windows 7 been installed as the operating system in it. I have an internet connection enabled to the system in order to access internet. I use Opera 10 as my browser. The problem is that I use facebook website and try to play its application called as Restaurant city but the application is unable to load. Why is this happening? Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Facebook's Restaurant City application is unable to load

The issue that the application is unable to get loaded to the system is due to connectivity problems that may have caused. This does happen. The application that is Restaurant city needs a good bandwidth and internet connection speed in order to get the thing to be executed. So you need to check out for the internet connection that is been provided.

As you are using Windows 7 as the operating system it is very much necessary that the drivers or the firmware of the router that you use should be up to date. It could be that the application is unable to function properly as the the firmware to the devices is not able to cope well with the system. There is a possibility that the thing would then work out fine.

There may be some issue with the browser that you are using. It needs to be removed from the system. There may be certain bug issues appended to it due to which it is unable to cope with the applications that is been executed on the same. Try out some other browser. That may work out for you. It is quite possible to occur such instances. So look out for the thing.

It could be that the required plugin for the application that needs to be executed is missing. You need to install the latest active X control add on to the browser and then install the additional plugins that may be required to use the game that you want to play. There is a possibility that the application may not work out until the plugin is been installed to the same. Hence you need to try out for the same.

Well you need to look out for the internet connection that may be the issue not allowing you to make the things to work out accordingly. It would be very essential for the connection to be appropriately to work out for the same. You have to reset the connection parameters and then check out by installing the new firmware for the routers or modems. Then check out for the conclusion.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain