Thread: login problem in DRUPAL

login problem in DRUPAL

hi,
    I’ve recently discovered a login problem with Drupal. This problem occurs when after downloading the latest version of drupal. New version of drupal was properly installed it doesn’t give any error message during the installation but after restarting my computer, and then login with the login box but it would not accept my user id and password. Then I decide to try email myself back the password using password recovery but during the installation I never gave an email, please help me I don't want to start the website all over again, give me solution how I solve login problem in DRUPAL.

Re: login problem in DRUPAL

Hey I think this is not a major problem with you, this is specifically related to IE. I also face this same problem that time I share my problem in this forum and that time some people give me this solution and I think you also use same solution for that they told me IE would create a quirk in its cookies system, and that would run havoc on the authentication system. After installing drupal we forgot to clear the cookies and because of this old cookies are use for authentication for that you have to all the cookies and then try to login, should work.

After using above solution and then also you not able to login yourself then you have to edit your code for that use following code
    <?php
    function gusr() {
    global $user;
    $output = '';

if (!$user->uid) {
    $output .= dgetmthod('user login);
    }
    else {
    $output .= t('<p class="user detail">Hi</p>', array('!user' => theme('usernm', $user)));

$output .= theme('list', array(
    l(t(' Account Info'), 'user/'.$user->uid, array('title' => t(Modify Account'))),
    l(t('Sign out'), 'logout')));
    }

$output = '<div id="user-bar">'.$output.'</div>';

return $output;
    }
    ?>

Hey I give you simple code to testing the Drupal user login test, using this code you able to test your login and I think after that you able to solve your problem.
    <?php if (ligin()): ?>

<p>Hi, login</p>

<?php else:?>

<p>try again</p>

<?php endif;?>

I think this is major virus problem in your computer because I also face this same problem and after using above all the solution I format my computer and then I install all the application and also I install drupal and after that I able to login and may be you also face this same problem because of this I give this solution for you, try this solution if you not able to able to solve your problem after using above solution.