Thread: How to view a doc file online

How to view a doc file online

I have some doc type file in my mail. I want to view those files but the problem is I had purchased my laptop recently. I do not have Microsoft office in it. So how can I view this file. I heard that there are some online services which can help me to view those files free. what are the they and how to use them.

Re: How to view a doc file online

Lotus Symphony is a free downloadable Office collection from IBM. This is IBM's new assignment after Lotus SmartSuite that transpired as an substitute to Microsoft Office. Lotus Symphony's word processor is easy to use interface for word processing. It offers some smart characteristics that includes auto-completion of words while typing, and it carries out spelling checks on the fly. The default arrangement is ODT, but the word processor is companionable with all major word processing arrangements.

Lotus Symphony It's not horizontal with the bullet points and superior formatting while parsing some test Word documents. However, unlike MsWord it doesn't mechanically accurate errors. Lotus Symphony is only supported by the 32-bit Windows 7. So I think your system will definitely support this and just give a try. You does not need to spend amount for Microsoft office.

If you are contented with online word processor you can use the Google docs. Its an easy-to-use online word processor that permit you greater organize or manage over accessing and editing documents. Google Docs allows group work and peer editing, and that it helps. Additionally, the web based word processor permits multiple revisions helping to create flawless document.

It's fundamentally a Chinese word processor that you can run on Windows 7. The Word Processor reads, writes, edits and print Chinese text on normal English or western Windows. It appropriate for users of all language levels. It also contains a Chinese-English bi-directional dictionary to help out the users. It offers a full Windows editing with multiple document interface. You can type and edit Chinese as well as English on the same line. The word processor is a great tool for those learning Chinese.

Check your computer properly. In windows 7 Microsoft if providing and free office application called as Microsoft works. this has a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation software, etc. you can view your documents in it. Microsoft works gives you a very limited features of accessing word documents but that is enough.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain