Thread: Find black and white images and pictures

Exclamation Find black and white images and pictures

Hi all,

I am a student of high school from Canada. I have a school project that i make contains black and white images and photos to paste. I need to oldest type of photography. Can anybody suggest me any website for this. Thanks in advance.

Re: Find black and white images and pictures

I favor Bing Image Search engine. It has abundance of great search options including a black and white filter. I will search the by size, layout, style and special people search filter. It also offers a similar search option if you hover your mouse cursor over an image.

Find black and white images and pictures

Picsearch is also good substitute image search engine to have by offer. It doesn’t have any strange search options to mention. The only reason I use it from point in time to time is that it present totally dissimilar search results that something i had never be talented to find using common tools like Google or Yahoo. Picsearch uses its own search index and control its own “unique search technology”, that easy to find black and white images. Check it out and reply.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Corbisimages is my favorite stock images search engine that both hold a high-quality selection of inspired photography and tender a vigorous search feature with lots of features. I first educated about it from this image search engines overview and it has been my private favorite since then. moreover setting it to search through black and white images only, you can filter by type, distribution rights, editorial type and date when the photo was created.

Yahoo can be the most excellent Flickr image search engine you have ever tried, mostly, because it has some useful search alternative that Flickr doesn’t. One of them is in fact Black and White photos. Both options are right of entry via advanced search; there you can set the image color i.e., black and white and image source. Right there, you can also set the certify filter to only search for images available for sharing. Check it out and reply.

Multicolr is also a Flickr based image search engine that agree to you to look for by color. To see only black and white photography, all you need is to select colors from the last row of the search page.We take out the colors from 10 million of the most “interesting” imaginative Commons images on Flickr. Using visual similarity technology by Multicolr website, you can find the way the collection by color.