Thread: How to share text and image online easily?

How to share text and image online easily?

Hi there, I am new to this computer internet technology and have less idea about the same but i am looking for the something that will share the text as well as the image of mine with easily with the other so that people will know what i want to share with them. So if any one step forward and help me with the problem i.e. How to share text and image online easily? then the help may be appreciated. So please make my idea working for me.

Re: How to share text and image online easily?

There a web solution for the problem of your is there that will definitely help you for the same as you are looking for and i think i am on the right track that i am explaining it to you. You can visit the Justpaste.it and there you can upload you own image and also write the text and make the link of your own and after that share this link with others and see that how it work for you. This site provide the complete editor tool for the text so that you can edit them and give different font style to them. I will suggest you to once use this and you will come to know that this is the one you are looking for or else.

It provides a toolbar that will give you complete tools that will help you for the text editing and also uploading of the image with the tags and all. If you give the closer look to the Menu Toolbar you will notice lots of the feature of it that will make the things working according to you. The menu bar contain the text formatting, Bullets, video alignment, out denting and indenting etc. This toolbar allow you to insert and edit the image so that you can use them as per you requirement. You can also paste the content from the MS WORD to it. That it.

Just paste text from other webpage or word processor. Text formatting and images will be preserved. By using “Upload images” module you can easily add new graphic to your notes. You can embed videos by using [video] marks,If you have written your note originally in word processor: Microsoft Word, MS Works or Open Office, simply upload it to server using “Import from file” function. Text formatting and graphic will be preserved. To know more about visit the Justpaste.it

If you want to share your idea and text to the people around the world the why don't you use the Social Site where you can share, upload you image ans also do many more thing that you cant do any where else. In the present day half of the youngster are using the Social site to make there own world and share the ideas that they are having, So why don't you give a try to the same. I am sure that you will like them. There are lots social site available i.e Orkut, Facebook and many more. Thanks

I have gone through the Justpaste.it and i can tell you that this is really working idea that has been developed by the makers of the Justpaste.it. I have created the link of the Justpaste.it and share this on the Facebook account and now the most of our friend circle are following this. So if you wish you can also get your hands on this and i am sure that you will like it. Say thanks if you like the same. Thank you