Thread: How to disable suggested sites From Internet Explorer 8?

How to disable suggested sites From Internet Explorer 8?

Hey friends, i am the user of the Internet explorer 8 as per my work requirement i have to stick to this and i cant change this browser. An i am frustrated with the suggested site feature on the favorites bar that i am watching every day and want to disable this. So any one have idea How to disable suggested sites From Internet Explorer 8. If yes then help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to disable suggested sites From Internet Explorer 8?

To get rid of the problem that your are facing with the suggested site of the Internet Explorer you have to turn it off from the internet option and then you have to delete the toolbar shortcut from the toolbar so that you can not see this any more. This will prompt a dialog box for the deletion of the same without care just click on the yes and proceed. By this way you can get rid of the same. I hope you will like the same. If you like the same then say thanks. All the beast

Hey, i think that i am not getting you and what you have describe. so could you please specify the complete procedure in the detail so that i can get it properly and also use it to disable the suggested site from the Internet Explorer 8. A help may be appreciated. I hope that this will not irritate you more. Thanks

Yeah sure, To work with the complete thing you have to follow the below given step that will work exactly in the manner that i have describe above and also make the suggested site completely disable. So go with the below given method.
    1. Double Click on the Internet Explorer
    2. Go to the Tools
    3. Click on the Internet option
    4. Click on the Advance tab
    5. On the Setting panel unchecked the Enable Suggested site
    6. Click on Apply and Ok

Now come back to the Suggested site on the Toolbar, you will find that there is no suggestion

You can also remove the suggested site button from the toolbar. For that you have to first turn it off from the internet option as suggested above and after that come back to the suggested site button and right click on this. Now on the context menu click on the delete. This will ask you for the confirmation for the deletion of the shortcut from the toolbar. Click on yes. That it now the suggested site wont irritate you any more. So go with it.