Thread: How to creating Mobile Web Pages?

How to creating Mobile Web Pages?

Hi,
    I am web developer and I want to make web site for mobile device, but I am new with this mobile web application technology and because of this I don’t know form where I start for developing my mobile web site project and also tell which programming language is useful and easy to learn, and also share with me mobile device capabilities, please give me some useful suggestions.

Re: How to creating Mobile Web Pages?

Hey I give you better solution because I am mobile web developer
    Creating the mobile page is pretty similar to any other webpage. The main difference is the need for a Mobile Specific Doctype.
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD XHTML Mobile 1.0//EN" "http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/xhtml-mobile10.dtd">
    <meta name="MobileOptimized" />
    In Mobile devices we have to use XHTML basic. And XHTML is not so much different from the HTML because it will support the common HTML tags. Here we able to use MobileOptimized meta tag, it will help to know the device that the site is designed for the mobile web and no need to be shrunk.Here we have to use minimum the graphics, markup and css.

In mobile web development No USER AGENT Spoofing under any circumstances. Preserve headers are a transcoder modify or delete currently using HTTP headers if suppose there is nothing for any circumstances. If you have to use extra x-* then headers are you have to use. I think you have to use ASP.NET mobile Web pages because it supports mobile controls with the same extensibility features. And I think you have to use ASP.NET .

I tell you the ASP.Net mobile Web pages and mobile controls features:
    • In ASP.NET you can easily use the controls to write simple mobile controls declaratively.
    • In ASP.NET you can easily customize any output in any control with the help of new adapter for the control.
    • In ASP.NET you able to write new mobile controls and deploy in your in ASP.NET mobile Web pages. New controls can use inheritance or composition to take advantage of existing controls.
    • You can add support for an entirely new device by using adapter extensibility, with no changes to individual applications.

Hey I think you need to study following mobile controls which all are available in ASP.NET, and I sure after study this controls you get the better idea how to make the web pages for mobile device.

Code:
    AdRotator, Calendar,Command ,CompareValidator ,CustomValidator ,Form ,Image ,Label ,Link ,List ,MobilePage ,ObjectList ,Panel ,PhoneCall ,RangeValidator ,RegularExpressionValidator ,RequiredFieldValidator ,SelectionList ,StyleSheet ,TextBox ,TextView ,ValidationSummary