Thread: How to edit Webpage Text Areas in Text Editor?

How to edit Webpage Text Areas in Text Editor?

I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser and i am frustrated with the small text area that is having the small size. I need to maximize the area so that it will be the easier and more convenient to use the text area of the Webpage. So is there any way by which i can manage the text area if there is the way then help me with the How to edit Webpage Text Areas in Text Editor?. Hope to get the solution from here.

Re: How to edit Webpage Text Areas in Text Editor?

"It's All Text!" is the solution that will be very great extension of the Mozilla Firefox that will be helpful for the editing of the text so that you manage the text area of the Webpage. This will help you to make the area of the text editor and also it opens the new window that will be clearly visible each font of the text on it and text appear on the background of the text area. So it will not be painful for your eyes to see the text on the text area on web page, So i will suggesting you to use teh as this is the one that will help you for the text editor

As you have installed this add on you need to go to the option setting of this add on to make certain setting so that you can manage the text editor. On the option of the same you have to make the location of the editor, select the editor that you wish to. You can also make the button fade after the time expire which you have set for this. So if you like the same then download the same and install it. Thats all i have this.

As i have asked for the help regarding the text area on the webpage of text editor, your quick response is appreciated. Now i am planning to use this but there is one problem that i am unable to solve, i am aware of the extension so that aware of the download of it so help me with this and make me use this nice add on for my browser.

Edit textareas using an external editor, because it's all text! Right click on a textarea, select "It's All Text!" and edit the text in the editor of your choice. Alternatively, click on the edit buttons added for your convenience. Right click on the edit buttons for even more options, including preferences. Ever started type into an edit box on some web page (such as to post a comment or describe why your scooter was defective and they should send you new one). To download the visit here

There is one method by which you can download this add on of the Firefox. To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the It's All Text! .
    1. Start the Browser
    2. From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    3. And then to the Add on Menu item
    4. After that click on the Browse all add on
    5. Now on the Extension page type It's All Text!
    6. This will display the list of same, Click on the Add to Firefox
    7. Now click on the Install after the counting stops
    8. Restart the Browser. And its done now you can use it.