Thread: Webpages are loaded incorrectly in Mozilla Firefox 3.5

Webpages are loaded incorrectly in Mozilla Firefox 3.5

Hello. I have a Hp pavilion laptop and it is been connected with a broadband internet connection. i have had install Windows 7 as the operating system in it. Also I use Mozilla Firefox 3.5 as my web browser. The problem is actually with the Web browser that it is unable to load webpages in correct order or format. The alignment of the pages are not in order. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Webpages are loaded incorrectly in Mozilla Firefox 3.5

You need to run the system under low serviced mode. Try to perform a clean boot. Follow the steps as follows:

* Click the start button.
    * Type msconfig in the search box option and hit enter.
    * Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    * Disable the services.
    * Restart the system.

There may certain bug issue with the browser that is causing such issues. It is quite a problem with Mozilla firefox that it is unable to show the content in proper format. Specifically the table content. It has distorted alignment and the pages are loaded with no proper way. You need to use some other web browser tool in order to make the things to work out well for you. Check out for the issue.

Try to reinstall the application by removing it from the system. it can be done by first clicking on the start button. Then open the control panel option. now under the installed application that is been listed choose the mozilla firefox software and then click on the remove button. It will remove the application from the system then. After it is been done restart the system and then install the new copy of the software. Hope this should resolve the query.

It is quite possible that the internet connection sometimes play a role for such issues. This is that if the bandwidth provided is not matching up with the thing there is such issues that is been caused for the same. You need to check for the speed that is been provided do match up the required thing. Sometimes fluctuating bandwidth does play such roles. You have to sort the issue out by checking out the connection test.

The web browser may be losing out some plugins that may be required for certain sites. Did you check out for the thing that is executing the sites that is causing issues on Mozilla firefox on other web browser. If it does not show up on other browser then the issue is generally with the browser that you use. Use Opera or Internet explorer. This may not show up such issues then.