Thread: Find fast in Firefox 3.0

Find fast in Firefox 3.0

Hi,
    It becomes really tough to browse long text sites in Mozilla Firefox. Especially reading some article. I need some finding options provided in Firefox to read those long text. And sometime to find a word in it I have to copy them in word. Other than this I had long list of bookmarks which I can manage properly.

Re: Find fast in Firefox 3.0

There is a one more way to search for a word. Select the entire word and then press Ctrl + F. You can also do a Google search on the word by clicking the right button. As you can see, Firefox 3 offers numerous ergonomic improvements, very valuable in everyday life. This saves your time and provides you fast access.

If you need to copy / paste multiple items from one page to a Word document, Excel or another, instead of repeating the operation for each element you can now do make one with multiple selections then select a block of text with the mouse hile holding the [Ctrl] key, select another block of text elsewhere on the page. Repeat as many times as needed without releasing Ctrl.

So far, the zoom feature of Firefox was at least ineffective, especially compared to that of IE7 or Opera. Now we can really zoom in on the page while maintaining the consistency of the layout. To zoom use the key combination Ctrl + plus sign from the keyboard and the same press minus sign to revert the change. To return to 100%, use the key combination Ctrl + 0.

To view the library of your bookmarks i Firefox press Shift + Ctrl + B to view the library. Enter the beginning of a word in the search box. Notice how the display changes in real time for display only corresponding occurrences. Then press Ctrl + B to display the Component bookmarks. Note that it also has a search box. Now you can seize them the first letters of a word to search and the list of hits adjusts accordingly.

To view the or check the history in it you can press Ctrl + H. To search a word in the entire page you can use the popular feature Ctrl + F. Enter a word to search box. Then click on Highlight All to highlight occurrences of the word on the page. It will display all the relevant words in the page. For this you can also use an addon extension which highlight the text background.