Thread: How to get the Google calendar quickly in Firefox?

How to get the Google calendar quickly in Firefox?

Hello Friends, I am using the Mozilla Firefox as my browser for the use of the daily Internet surfing and habitual of using ten Google Calender every day, But i am tired of using it by the opening tab every time whenever i wish to see the calender. So is there any fast way to open it. If any the help me with the How to get the Google calendar quickly in Firefox so that i can increase my work by reducing the time by watching the calender in easy way. Thanks

Re: How to get the Google calendar quickly in Firefox?

Hey there, As you are looking for the way to get the Google Calender in an easy way then only one add on of the Mozilla Firefox is there that will help you for the same. So if you wish to make you Google Calender run faster then you have to install the "GCal Popup" of the Firefox. After installing this add on you will get an status bar icon for the Google Calender and when you click on this icon the pop up window will open without affecting the current window or tab which is in use. And after closing this pop up you will get back to the original window of the browser. So enjoy.

Best advantage of using this add on is that you will run the browser in background. Google Calendar in a nice overlay so that your calendar can be updated without ever leaving the web page. You can also resize the pop up window by click on the right most corner and drag it to the size that you wish to. If you are looking for the way that will give you the access of the Google Calender easily then this is the one must have add on.

Hey thanks for all your review about the add on that you have discussed here, Now i have a reason to take this add on as i was looking for the way to access the Google calender easily and this work exactly as you have stated. I have got one more add on as i was looking for this and want to know about the "Google Calendar Notifier" add on of Firefox. And also let me know which is the best place to download this extension to the browser.

To get your hand on the extension of the Mozilla browser you have to go through the steps that will help you tro download the same. Your best place to download the add on is itself the browser. SO download the extension form the below given Step

• Open the Browser
    • On the MenuBar click on Tools Menu
    • Then to the Add on
    • On the search type the name of the Add on that wish to downlaod and press enter key
    • Click on the Add to Firefox
    • Click on the Install
    • Restart the Browser

This extension provides robust notifications and display of your Google Calendars for today, as well as showing any upcoming all day events for tomorrow. This also an add on of the Mozilla that give you the notification of the Google Calender if any event happens inside the Calender. This add on are used for the daily notification of the Google Calender. So if you wish to see the daily notification then download it from here and enjoy it. You can download it from here