Thread: Deleting History Automatically on Exit in google chrome

Deleting History Automatically on Exit in google chrome

hello everyone i am using a dell inspiron laptop with windows 7 installed on it. Recently i have downloaded and installed the google chrome browser and hence i am not very much familiar about its functions. i would like to know an option through which i can clear my browsing history automatically on exit in google chrome.

Re: Deleting History Automatically on Exit in google chrome

The google chrome will not erase your data automatically because this feeature is not yet implemented on this browser. Hence i think you will have to do it manually by clearing the history and your browser cache each and every time while exit. May google implement this in some of google chrome's awaited or further version.

Check for some add-ons released by google chrome which might help you in this matter. If the google does not provide this making use of programs like 'privacy eraser pro' might help you install this program and you can now remove all your browsing history within few seconds. I hope you will fix this issue soon.

The Click&Clean chrome add-on of the google chrome will help you to clear all your bowsing history whenever you close your google chrome browser. I have used it and it works quiet well also you don't have to remember all the time to delete the browsing history because this add-on will help you to delete the history as soon as you close your browser history.

You can achieve this quiet easily simply what you have to do is open your google chrome in incognito mode by default using the parameter chrome.exe - incognito and now start the google chrome browser and after browsing as soon as you close the browser all of your history will be deleted automatically.

So you want to clear all your browsing history automatically you can do this in two way either you can achieve it by using the Click&Clean extension of the google chrome the second method to achieve this is to open your google chrome in incognito mode. You will have to make use of the chrome.exe - incognito parameter for this.