Thread: How to Copy to Clipboard automatically while selecting text in Firefox?

How to Copy to Clipboard automatically while selecting text in Firefox?

I have some problem that i need to discuss with you and need to solve. I am almost sitting on the computer whole day and spending the time on that only. I am frustrated with the copy pasting of the content from the mouse like selecting and then to right click and then to paste it. Is there any way by which i can get rid of it. So help me with the How to Copy to Clipboard automatically while selecting text in Firefox?. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to Copy to Clipboard automatically while selecting text in Firefox?

The "Auto-copy" will help you to solve your problem and increase your working by providing the simple copy paste option of your computer to complete your work in the minimum time. This add on copy the selected the content automatically and paste them by middle click of the mouse. You can get the notification of the copy ion the status boar by making a setting on the option of this add on. so download and enjoy. thanks

Hey thanks for the reply, I have got interest on this add on by the feature it provides. I like to use the middle click pasting of the "Auto-copy" that paste the content automatically and i wish to use it but the problem is that i have searched for it but couldn't not found it. So if you have idea that where can i get this.

Select text on any web page and it will be automatically copied to the clipboard. It works in much the same way as does Trillian or mIrc. Paste on middle click into textboxes, the url bar, and the search bar. Localized for bg-BG, de-DE, cs-CZ, da-DK, en-US, el-GR, es-ES, es-AR, fr-FR, gl-ES, hu-HU, it-IT, ja-JP ko-KR, mk-MK, pl-PL, pt-BR, pt-PT, sk-SK, sv-SE, and zh-TW Autocopy 1.0 Changed maxversion for Firefox to 3.6a1pre. Bug fix.. To download it click on then link autocopy.mozdev.org

You can also get the help of the Add on of the Firefox that enable the copy and paste of the content and the link in the easy and better way. This add on is known as the Copy plain text. This add on is really helpful for the use of the text copy of the Web page that you are visiting and wiling to copy. To use this add on go to the Mozilla and download the same. Check out the linik below to get more help regarding thus add on.
    "Copy Plain Text" Firefox Add-on