Thread: Downloading and Uploading tricks from Youtubes site

Downloading and Uploading tricks from Youtubes site

I have just buy sony HD camcorder , when I capture something and then I would like to upload the videos on Youtube to share with my friends. Unfortunately, the Youtube said that: "The file can't open". what should I do?
    I am working on Windows XPsp2 and I always use Windows Media player to play any song and video but I downloaded an video from Youtube and Media player occur some error to play it.what I need to do,Please do something.When I visit on the Youtube site,I always searching for download button to download a particular video but unable to find it,Where is that.
    Last edited by Adriana_andros; 20-01-2010 at 12:08 PM.

Uploading Videos on Youtubes site

You bought a new Sony HD Camcorder and after shooting something you wanted to upload these videos on Youtube to share with friends and it refuse to open the file.

Dear ! In this case, You are using Sony HD Camcorder that stores its own file in *.avchd format means when you place this file on your desktop from Camcorder,check the properties of that file. It is in *.avchd and if you remember any downloads that you have done in past from this site,you always find that into *.flv format.
    Don't worry you need to download a "Free Video to FLV Converter" from internet and covert the captured clips into .flv format using this converter.

And get ready to upload it on Youtube.com .

Downloading Videos from Youtubes site

If you are surfing on internet and need to download a video from Youtube.
    No need to search for Download buttons and all. They doesn't provide any Download buttons.
    There are two ways to download a particular video from Youtube.com

1. Using a software
    2. Using "Youtubecatcher.com" site

If you wanted to choose first one you need to download a software called "Youtube Downloader" from the internet and save and open the downloaded file. Copy the URL of particular video into the text box of downloaded software and click on the download button, locate the address where do you want to save this video.

If you are going for second option,Type "http://www.youtubecatcher.com" into the address bar of your browser and enter the URL when it requires.
    Last edited by Techno01; 20-01-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Problem in playing downloaded video

If you always use Windows media player to play any movie and songs.But for the downloaded video you have to choose another player which support *.flv format file to play if your windows media player is unable.
    There are two ways to play this file:

first one, Just choose a player that can play all type of files Like-Media Player Classic which can play all types of file.

second one is convert this .flv format file into that format to which your player can support.