Thread: Why Spam emails are bad?

Why Spam emails are bad?

Hi,
    I am new on internet, recently subscribe the broad band internet, I make my email Id on Gmail, then I register on computer tips and tricks site and also register some other site. After that I start getting mail, but when I check the Spam folder on my Gmail that time I saw lots of unread mails I clicked open first mail but that time I saw the security message this mail may be harmful for you so try to avoid open. but after that I open mail box but i am not getting any harmful things in that mail box, so why I get the security message and also tell me Why Spam emails are bad? I think here I get the proper solution for that.

Re: Why Spam emails are bad?

Yes definitely here you get the solution for that, following things are make Spam mail bad.
    • Phishing: it means spam mails are try to collect your personal information. Like (financial data, social security numbers, and account information), use this information to hack your personal account.
    • Malware: Spam mail is also includes or carries some Malware functions like viruses, spyware, and malicious programs. Using these harmful things they corrupt our system and also infiltrate a user’s computer. After that you may face some problems.

• Spam Works: yes is this true spam’s are hard to find and believe, spam emails do work at getting some people to click on their featured links and bring both traffic and sales conversions to their intended clients.
    When you open any mail from spam and click on any link on that it’s sure you are in trouble like automatically some site will open, not able to download the updates or some other things.
    • Spam is Cheap: spam’s are cheap it will appealing as a marketing tool is that it is so inexpensive. Because mail sending is free thing for that some companies are sending continues mails after when you click on the mail link, this type of spam are easy to find for that you have to just read the subject or CC of the spam.

In you infected by the spam then you have to solve this problem before the corrupting of your mail box, this virus function can filter your all the personal information, then they will use your personal details, sometime this viruses are corrupt your system also; you not able open any site on your browser also you not able to download any application or updates from the any site, for solving this problem you have to format your computer.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If click on any mail link then I think after that you may also infected by virus, spyware, and malicious programs, these programs are leaked your personal information, this files are also harmful for your computer they will corrupt your system files, and for solving this problem you have to scan your computer using updated antivirus, if this will not help you then you have to format your computer. I think this solution will help you.