Thread: How to use RSS for Increase Site Traffic?

How to use RSS for Increase Site Traffic?

Hi,
    Recently I launch my Web Site on web, now i want to earn by clicking.and also I want to add the Google, Yahoo's ads, but i don't have any idea about this, my friend told for earning from site you to use the RSS feeds and also you have to pull the web traffic on you web site. But i don't know How to use RSS for Increase Site Traffic? can anyone give me suggestion for that?

Re: How to use RSS for Increase Site Traffic?

Use the following steps for using Increase the Site traffic using RSS feeds.
    1. For using RSS you have to register your RSS feeds on the RSS directories. Here you have to mansion your site and the kind of information or products you specialize in. RSS directories are give the maximum and fastest traffic to your web site.
    2. You have to keep your RSS feed update regularly., using this you expand your network of websites
    3. Your information and products are you have to prompt with your RSS feed. This will help you to branding of your product.
    4. When you launch or announcing the RSS that time you have to use press release.
    5. You have to give easy and clear link on each and every page of your site. Use the scheduled for update your RSS feed.
    6. If you want to see more public your website then you have to give your site content on popular publishers with an offer to provide specialized feeds on your field of expertise. It will help you to increase the site traffic.

Use following Tips to Increase Site Visitors
    a. Submit your web site link on more and more site; it will help you to increase the site popularity. It will also increase the site traffic also.
    b. You have to list in major search engines for that you have to submit your web site to search engines.
    c. You have to increase site link on your site, give the rental space to your other client, using this you get the money and also increase the click. It will also help you to improve the search engine rankings.
    d. Also buy the some other link to your web site. It will help you to increase the spiders stopping by, more people clicking through, and better search engine rankings.
    e. Also buy ads banner of your others web site, or also give some space on rent to others web site. It will help you to earn money and also help you to increase the click.
    f. In your niche add other web site and try to make WebRing
    g. At starting time you have to pay search engines for clicking, using this website search engine rankings will increase. By maximum people clicking.
    h. Use the updated news coverage link on your web site it will help you to increasing the click.
    i. Write articles for your own site regularly. It will increase the search engines ranking.
    j. Use the bulletin board and chat rooms focusing on your industry using this more people will click on your site.
    k. Give free stuff or give special offers to people like free downloads and update.

use following thing to increase the site traffic.
    • Always use free offers for increasing the site traffic.
    • use original, and quality content on your site. It will effectively increasing traffic to a website.
    • offering people some useful product that they cannot find and buy from elsewhere.
    • Create useful content using this you pull the site traffic using keywords also.
    • Increase the site traffic using giving the offer like free software, songs, give latest news updates to visitors
    • always Keep fresh information on your site, for repeat visits.for that you have to regularly updates the website
    • Always make schedule for updating web site.

• Using a Keyword Rich Title – use proper and common keyword to title because it will help people to search for in the search engines if this keywords are match with your tit;e then that would lead to your website.
    • Use the Title Tag Correctly – if you not give exact title tag then this posting will useless for you this will only take your web space and this will not come in search ratting for that every time when you give the title tag that time give common keyword.
    • Focus Your Content – try to make different topic on different page it will help you to increase the page tatting on search engine. Don’t try to add more and more different content on one page.
    • Use Text Links – if you want increase your site ratting then use text link and keep simple to find search engine. Give this link on every page. Add a site map to your website, along with a link to it on every page!