Thread: What is Flock Social Web Browser

What is Flock Social Web Browser

Hi,
    Has anyone used Flock web browser. I had seen that this browse is best for social networking. How does this works. I need some information on this. A friend of mine suggested to get this browser and open a account in it. By this I can communicate various numbers of different communities. I need some features and support information on this. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is Flock Social Web Browser

Social networks are growing more and more present in the life of the Internet and more particularly that of the blogger, a dedicated tool therefore became increasingly necessary. For that purpose Flock is built for. It is termed as The Social Web Browser. It is just not a normal browser web surfing. But it supports the social networking features. A notepad is also available that allows you not to overload your bookmarks.

Flock Browser is light, much like Firefox (normal is based on the Mozilla engine). Easy to use, free. His little more compared to Firefox is its community spirit, in fact, it can share his favorites or files with other users, add tags, to feed his blog (WYSIWYG mode) or visit flow RSS. To take advantage of some of its services - such as sharing bookmarks - you must sign up for free.

Flock is a browser for a new type based on the Mozilla engine. It is largely developed from sources of Firefox. It is actually a social browser, which means it is able to interact with web services such as, for example, Photobucket, del.icio.us but with blogs and news aggregates. Flock is a good alternative for users of Mac OS X does not want to install Firefox and continue to use Safari as a browser.

Flock is a new browser by Mozilla. After installing Flock this browser is in the air of community sites and sharing via the Internet. You have an account on Facebook, Flick or blog.? Or another site like it near or far. You can qualify Flock of Firefox with several extensions. Above your tabs a small toolbar offers open side panels for managing RSS feeds, bookmarks, a note pad, a bar but also a multimedia blog publisher and a magazine of pictures to sites photography.

The blog publisher seems useful if you have one. This is a small window where you write your text and publish it at the same time. Why use it? An idea comes into your head while you surf, then you make it public very soon. The window is small which makes fun of writing as if you were in a standard text editor. Another feature of Flock is that your various accounts are stored and accessed quickly through the side panel dedicated.