Thread: Getting error message when refreshing home page on facebook

Getting error message when refreshing home page on facebook

I am using windows Vista with Internet Explorer 8, I am getting error message when I refreshing homepage on facebook. And then my browser goes shutdown. Then I installed new internet explorer. But again I face this same problem. Suppose I open facebook and then I open setting make some changes and then save all the setting and click on Home then again I get this same problem. so tell me How I solved this problem give me solution for that.

Re: Getting error message when refreshing home page on facebook

I think you restrict the facebooks home page and for solving this problem use following things using this you can reset all the internet explorer setting.
    • Open internet explorer -> click on Tools menu -> open Internet Optioned and then select advanced tab.
    • Then press Reset button (this button restore factory setting or add setting when you see when internet explorer installed at first time )
    • After that click on check box (this is for deleting your personal details like bookmarks, password)
    • Then press Ok and close internet explorer and restart your computer, after that internet explorer save all the setting
    • When you start internet explorer this will ask some primary setting which you have to entered when you first time start Internet Explorer.

Sometime this problem occurs by the Add-Ons, or some Active X controls. Also this problem occurs from browsers toolbars, when you’re this add-ons or active x control are damaged sometimes then you have faced this type of problems. When these add-ons damaged then they will conflict with the Internet Explorer. That times your internet explorer run in No Add-ons mode. And that time if you try to open any website which add-ons are enabled but this site notable find on your internet explorer and that time your explorer goes shutdown. For solving this problem you have to reset your internet explorer.

I also face this same problem this is not your browser problem this is your operating system problem, this problem occurs when you download something from any web site or some cookies you accept which was had harmful data, this files are some pages select and set restricted for you and when you try to accessing that time this files are not able to give you accessing this website, for solving this problem you have to format your computer and then trying to access facebooks home page and then you will see this will open properly.

I think this is a virus problem in your computer virus are change your internet setting or also corrupt some internet explorer system files and because of this you have to face this problem. for solving this problem you have to format your hard disk then you have to installed new operating system and then trying for accessing the facebook, I think after that you not able to get any problem your internet explorer will work fine.