Thread: Problem in resetting the internet explorer

Problem in resetting the internet explorer

Hello friends,
    I am in trouble my internet explorer is not working, whenever I start my internet explorer I get windows stop error and that time I have only one option to restart my computer, I am not able to find why this problem occurs, i think this problem start when I update my Internet Explorer, and I think for solving this problem I want to Reset my internet explorer but I don’t how to reset internet explorer. So please give me your suggestion, how I solved this problem?

Re: Problem in resetting the internet explorer

I think this is a virus problem when you download the updates that time some virus infected files are also you download and this files are automatically activated when you start to updating your internet explorer, and whenever you try to start internet explorer that time this virus file also activated and because of that you not able reset your internet explorer, for solving this problem you have to download the Internet explorer setup and installed it on your system this setup will replace all the corrupted file, and then only your Internet explorer will work properly.

Use following steps for resetting your internet explorer.
    • Open internet explorer.
    • Then click on Tools menu.
    • Then open Internet Optioned and then select advanced tab.
    • Then click on Reset button, and then click on check box this is for deleting your personal details.
    • After that close internet explorer and restart your computer this will save all the changes when your computer start then
    • Start internet explorer then it will ask for your first setting which is you enter, when you start Internet explorer first time.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I think this is major problem with your computer, this problem occurs when your computer infected by virus. If you download new Internet Explorer then this setup also infected by the virus, because when you installed this exe that time virus are attacked on this exe and viruses are corrupt this installation also. For solving this problem you have to format your computer and then reinstalled new windows installation. And I sure using this solution you can solve your problem easily.

I tell you after resetting the internet explorer you get your internet explorer to the state when it was first time installed in your system, resetting option delete your all the setting and also remove the Bookmark files and Feeds also removing also remove stored cookies, form data, passwords, or previously installed browser add-ons. But reset setting is not removed your favorites, feeds, Web Slices, and a few other personalized settings. Once you restore all the setting you can’t get your old setting or old saved bookmark and Feeds.