Thread: How to create a blog on Wordpress

How to create a blog on Wordpress

Hi,
    I am a regular reader of blogs posted on wordpress. I need some tips in posting my own blog on Wordpress. Today blogging in a an quiet a famous source of interacting on internet. This is really a nice feature which enable a person to provide his views on the internet. What you think about the same. I need some suggestions before posting my first blog on Wordpress. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to create a blog on Wordpress

Today, creating a personal blog is one of the more routine followed by the Internet user community, but sometimes the technical barrier preventing us from making this kind of work not being computer literate users or advanced programming. This is really a enjoyable media by all the users. You can see lot of new blogs on Wordpress relevant to any category. For getting a much professional result look for a video tutorial.

Wordpress is a platform that allows us to create a free blog in a fast and simple, even for these users. With Wordpress, you do not have their own servers, hosting and storage rental, or anything like that, because thanks to the same interface, we can communicate with everyone through the post or items that we believe ourselves. It is really easy to start your own blog on Wordpress. You can read the guide on Wordpress for the same.

The first thing to start your won blog is that you must a rich content article. You can access your Wordpress page by typing into Google. Once inside, Wordpress asks us to sign up for a user in order to identify later in the management of our blog. Log in Wordpress is very simple since we only fill out a simple form with user data, email, password to access our blog and some more. It is necessary that you must register yourself properly.

First of all register yourself on Wordpress then you can submit you blog. Once the data sent, the form below will start, and will establish in east where the blog name and path or URL of the blog. This done, an email will arrive in our email account to activate our Wordpress user account. So far, things have been very simple, so the next step will be to login in Wordpress and click on the shortcut to our blog, or write directly to the URL of it in the browser.

The best thing about Wordpress is the interface which is quiet easy to use. The interface or design you see at first, is applied by default to all users, although quiet, you can modify. To browse, click on My Dashboard and then we go to Appearance. As you see, now we can select the ones you like best design from among all Wordpress templates. As we identify the most appropriate for your blog, will to click on Activate and write to View Site in order to start enjoying the Wordpress blog.

The control panel of Wordpress give you many functions, you will just need to return to the Dashboard and click on Tickets. Then choose select New Entry and see how the text editor allows us to insert a title (title of post), and below, all the text we want. This text will be content that our users will see when you click on the title that appears in the list of post from cover. Here different elements that appear in the content editor to see what we can insert images on the blog, videos, audio, change the format of text, etc.