Thread: How to see alexa ranking for every site visited in Chrome?

How to see alexa ranking for every site visited in Chrome?

Hi, I am having a issue that i want to solve but i am unable to do so. I think that this is the right place to ask the question. So that is why i am here. Actually i want to see the Alexa ranking for the site i have visited in Google Chrome so that i can be sure that the site is good to use or not but don't know how to make this possible so tell me the same. Which add on will be helpful for that.Thanks in advance
    Last edited by bharti_rajpal; 06-01-2010 at 06:43 PM.

Re: How to see alexa ranking for every site visited in Chrome?

Hi there, I feel good to inform you that there is a extension provided by the Google that will make the site's Alexa ranking and see the same. The name of this is "SEO Status Pagerank/Alexa Toolbar" which will give you the statues of the site by the page ranking or Alexa ranking. So i will suggest you to download the same and see the working of it. Thank you

The PageRank and Alexa rank do not rely on a third-party website to gather its data, but retrieves it from Google and Alexa directly. When the button is clicked, it shows more data such as an Alexa traffic graph, ranking number, and useful tools for the avid webmaster. Hope you like it
    Source: Google.com

I have gone through the whole Google but could not find the same so tell me where will i get the SEO Status Pagerank/Alexa Toolbar so that i can install it on my system and see the working of it. Also let me know how to use it for the site ranking. Thanks again

To download the same extension you have to look for the Google Chrome's Extension where you can get the all extension of it. So visit Google Chrome extension page and then click on the search and type the SEO Status Pagerank/Alexa Toolbar and hit enter. After that a search result will be appear with the same. Click on it and download it. A windows will prompt for the installation click on the OK to allow installation. And it done. Bye

Hey this is really working add on introduced by the Google which give you the ranking of site. After the installation of the same when you visit the web site at that it will display the ranking of the site which will help you to know the regarding the site in better way. It is simple and light weight as well as fast. It shows the PR and Alexa ranking for the site visited. So enjoy it. Say thank if you like the description given by me. A thanks may be appreciated. Bye