Thread: How to monitor multiple google service in Google Chrome?

How to monitor multiple google service in Google Chrome?

Hey there, I just want to clear that is going in mind and i need to solve that. I am using the Google Chrome as my browser to surf on the Internet. I have downloaded multiple extension of the same which work fine. But i need to know that is there any extension that will monitor multiple Google services in Google Chrome. If the answer is yes then help me with the same so that i can get that and install it on my system replacing with the other add on of Chrome. Thanks in advance

Re: How to monitor multiple google service in Google Chrome?

Hi, There is an add on of the Google Chrome is available which will help you for the same that you have been looking for. So download it and enjoy it. The name of the add on is known as the "One Number" that perform the multiple function at time. It monitor the multiple Google services associated with the Google Chrome. That it. Now its time to use and tell me the review of the same. Thanks

Hey that is really working add on that will help you to analyze the services of the Google Chrome. To down load it you have to visit the extension page of the Google Chrome and then only you can download it. On the extension page search for the "One Number" and install it. It will prompt you for the installation with the dialog box, click on OK to install it. After the installation has been finished you can use it from the tool menu. Thank you
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hi, Thanks to all for giving me this much help but i need more help. I have downloaded it and installed it on the Google Chrome but i am not aware of the functionality of the same. So tell me the functionality and the method to use it so that i can customize the Chrome. Thank you

You can access it from the tool menu. There are two ways to access the Options for the extension. First one is the drop down from the Toolbar button which is on the toolbar after the installation of the same and another one is the Chrome Extension Page. All the option are here and presented in the expanded form. This will automatically display the downloaded extension in the same. After that you can manage the Google services. So that if you want to change the color of Google then you can do it with one click. Thats all i can help you. Thank you

So you have your favorite "checker" extensions and you think that your Chrome toolbar is just a little too crowded, and you want to free up some of those buttons but you can't bear to sacrifice the functionality. What if you could gather your favorite Google services into one button... the unread counts into One Number? To know more about it and download the same directly click on the link given below.
    One Number