Thread: How to create pre-formatted links in Mozilla Firefox

How to create pre-formatted links in Mozilla Firefox

Hi There, I am having a problem regarding the use of the Mozilla Firefox and i need to solve that so that is the reason why i am here. Hope that i will get the proper help from you. There is one thing that is irritating me whenever while i am writing the article at that time i have to perform action for the to set up the proper link. Is there any thing that will help me for the same. I need to create the pre-formatted link in the Mozilla Firefox so help me with the same. Thank you

Re: How to create pre-formatted links in Mozilla Firefox

Hey now you wont have to irritated with the links more there is an add on of the same is available that is really helpful for the same issue that you are looking for. Mozilla Firefox provide an add on which will help you with the pre-formatted link. This add on is known as the "Copy as HTML Link 2.0 ". So download the same and see the working of the same. This add on will display the complete link in that is pre-formatted form and you can copy that and use in your article. Say thanks if you like the same.

Hey thanks Friend, I have got the same that you are talking about. But could you please help me with the download of the same. I have less idea about the setting and download of the Firefox so please give me the step to download the same add on. Once again thanks for your help.

Here i am giving you the step involving the download of the Copy as HTML Link 2.0 that will help you for the pre-formatted link. So go through the link and see the working of the same. Hope you will understand the procedure to download it.
    1. Start the Mozilla Firefox
    2. Then Go to the Menu Bar and select the Tool Menu
    3. Now in the Tools Menu click on the add on menu item
    4. Now you will find the search box, type the name of the add on i.e. Copy to as HTML link 2.0 and hit the enter key
    5. It will display the link o the same
    6. Click on the link and it will download the same.
    7. After the installationis finished restart your browser.
    8. And its done

Thank for help, It is really appreciable work done by you. But do me one more favor that i need to know about the Copy as HTML link add on. I have downloaded the add on that you have told me but could you please tell me how it work. A help is appreciated. Thanks

No issue. It is very easy after you have downloaded it on your browser it will be available that time. As you before making an article that time you need to copy paste the link and the title separately but after installation of it you will notice that on the right click there is copy as HTML link option is available which will copy the entire title in formatted link. So right click on the title or content which you want to use and then select the copy HTML link and paste it on notepad. Thats it

Hey i have used it and it is really working. Now i get the easy access of the link that i am looking for. This add on Creates an HTML link to the current page using the selected text and copies it (into the clipboard) for pasting into other applications. TO download it directly click here