Thread: Browsing problem with Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

Browsing problem with Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

I am using windows xp operating system and for browsing purpose I am using Mozilla Firefox. There is not any problem until installation of the Kaspersky internet security 2010 on my computer. But, after installation of it on my computer when I try to browse on my computer it don't load any page. If I turn off my computers Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, then I can able to browse on internet without any problem. Is there any way from that I can use my antivirus also and use internet for surfing also.

Re: Browsing problem with Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

Hello, I think you can solve this problem by searching for the setting in your Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. As there may be some or the other setting has been done which is preventing you from accessing internet from your computer for some of the other security purpose. So, it is needed to check for the setting which can provide you the browsing facility. So, just check it in your Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. As I don't use it, It is not possible for me to check it.

If you are able to browse on internet if you turn off your Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 then I will suggest you to move on different antivirus software simply and solve your problem. There may be some problem in your antivirus which is stopping the service of your internet and that is why you are getting this problem. You need to check the opening of web pages which have been saved on your computer. So, that you will come to know the reason is either your browser or the internet connection.

You need to do the setting below to solve your Browsing problem with Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and surf on internet without any problem:
    • Open your Kaspersky Internet Security 2010.
    • Now you need to check the My security zone tab.
    • Now look for the application status and click on the application activity.
    • Here you can able to see the running process window.
    • Here you need to move your firefox in the trusted group.
    • Save the changes.
    • Done.

As you are getting browsing problem with the Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, you need to simply move to other antivirus applications as below for solving your problem:
    1. Avast! Home Edition
    2. AVG Anti-Virus
    3. McAfee VirusScan
    4. Quick Heal AntiVirus

You can select one. It wont give you any browsing problem. So, you can use them than your Kaspersky Internet Security 2010.

I think you are getting this problem of browsing as your firefox is not in the trusted application. You need to set your firefox as trusted application by making following changes:
    • So open your antivirus.
    • Now search for My security zone tab.
    • Now for checking your firefox setup click on the application activity.
    • Now make right click on the Firefox and then you can able to move firefox in the trusted group.
    • Click on OK.