Thread: How to merge 2 live accounts

How to merge 2 live accounts

hello,

I have just one question: how to "merge" 2 accounts on windows live mail?

I have two live accounts, i want to merge them so i can operate both at once, possible? any thoughts?

If you know how please reply...Thank you and good day

Re: How to merge 2 live accounts

Hello,

I do not understand your question , you want to be online on both accounts at same time? its possible with using two different browsers at once. Otherwise if you want to make both accounts as a single unit then it doesn't sounds possible.

Merge your Live accounts

Just go to this page and merge your live accounts easily. From now, you can use all Live products by choosing proper account from upper right corner, rather then relogin with other credentials.

Source: Microsoft Blog

Switching between Windows Live IDs

To simplify switching between multiple Windows Live ID, you can link them together with Linked Windows Live ID service. Instead of disconnecting and reconnecting once the accounts are linked, simply click on the menu at the top right corner of most pages of Windows Live will now be the case. To link your accounts, head to the Linked Windows Live IDs section of the Windows Live Account page. Once they are all added, you must disconnect and then reconnect in.

Re: How to merge 2 live accounts

Follow the following steps:

• Log in to your account and go to the upper right corner of your screen and find your profile name and image. Click on the arrow and select "Link other accounts" in the menu.
    • You will be prompted to "IDS Linked" Manage page. Click "Link an existing Windows Live ID" at the bottom of the screen.
    • After, when you connect to one of your accounts and feel like checking your other account linked, you just need to go straight to the upper right corner of the screen, click the arrow next to your profile name and your other live accounts appear in the drop down menu.