Thread: Is Cometbird better than Mozilla Firefox browser

Is Cometbird better than Mozilla Firefox browser

I had been running Windows Xp as my operating system. From last few months i had been using Mozilla Firefox as my web browser. I woudl like to know that what is Cometbird? Is Cometbird better then Mozilla firefox browser? Any one knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Is Cometbird better than Mozilla Firefox browser

CometBird is a powerful and fast web browser. Whenever you think about a perfect web browser, faster browsing and some inbuilt search engines may come to your mind. CometBird, Firefox, Flock, SeaMonkey, the now-dead Netscape Navigator and Orca - all use the highly respected Mozilla Browser engine. The first impressions of CometBird are that it loads up a lot faster than Firefox. The next impression about CometBird is that it looks very clean an interface that is so like Firefox, yet a little different.

CometBird is a totally free webbrowser with superior speed and performance. CometBird started with 200MB of free RAM and it opened at 133MB RAM. Whereas, Firefox started with 200MB of RAM and it opened at 122MB RAM. CometBird was ready to run 2 full seconds before Firefox.

Both CometBird and Firefox are based on the Mozilla Browser engine, while Internet Explorer is not. Cometbird makes great improvement and performes twice faster than the older version. In fact, CometBird resembles Firefox so much that when you restart it, the popup states that Firefox is being restarted. We suspect that CometBird and Firefox share more than just the Mozilla Browser Engine.

Cometbird is a web browser with all these functions available free of cost. Like Firefox, CometBird intelligently auto-completes the URL Bar, filling it with URLs from your Bookmarks and recently-visited websites. You can download Youtube videos or any multimedia like flash or audio using Cometbird. Now you can have the best of both built into a single browser with CometBird. So you no more need any tweak or any web site to help you in getting all those things.

Firefox 3.5 is more than twice as fast as Firefox 3, and ten times as fast as Firefox 2. Most of the Firefox Extensions and add-ons will run on CometBird as well, since the common denominator is the Mozilla Browser Engine. With CometBird, you can download any video/audio/flash that you like to your computer. You only need to right-click the video that is playing, CometBird will save the selected file to your local disk. We were quick to install SEOQuake, FireFTP and the Alexa Sparky add-on, our favorite Plugins for the Mozilla Browser Engine.