Thread: How to get the close button back on the last open tab in Firefox?

How to get the close button back on the last open tab in Firefox?

Hey. I want to know something about the Firefox add on so that i can increase the functionality of the same with the use of the Extension of the Firefox. I Whenever i am using multiple tab in the browser and closing all the tab i can not find the tab close button for the last tab open which is frustrating on that time and i can not find any solution other then closing the Firefox and restart. So please help me with the solution to get rid of it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to get the close button back on the last open tab in Firefox?

There is a add on which will facilitate you with the ability to use the close but6ton on the last tab open. This add on will allow to click on the tab and close it no matter it is last or the first. The name of this is "Last Tab Close Button". All you have to do is just download the same and you will have the access of the this extension. So download it and enjoy the same. Thanks

It shows Close button on the last tab in Firefox 3.5, which closes the last tab but not the browser. This extension would be useful for Fast Dial and Speed Dial users.This is all i know about the same. I think this will help you with the same for more you can visit the Mozilla corporation that will help you to understand the same. Hope you like it. Say thanks if you like the same. Thank you. Bye
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If you like the feature of the add on as stated above and wish to download the same then i might help you for that. All you have to do is just go through the step which i am giving you. Start the Mozilla Firefox and go to the tools from the menu bar. After that go to the menu and click on the add on and enter the name of the add on the search box and after the list show the same then click on that to download the same. After you finish with the installation restart your browser. Thats It!!!!!!!

I have gone through this and let me tell you that this is really working add on of the Mozilla Corporation. Before when i was right clicking on the last tab it shows the close option disable but after installing the same you will notice that a small close button is displayed on the Tab. So download the same and see the functionality of the same. You can download it from here. Thats all i know about the same. Thank you