Thread: Plug ins and languages for crazy browser .

Plug ins and languages for crazy browser .

Hello, I have bought a brand new computer. I have installed windows 7 on this computer and for i am using crazy browser browsing the world wide web. Actually i have installed it from some website as it is freeware. But due to some reasons i want to add some plug ins to my browser. I am not able to find plug ins for this browser, can anybody provide me plug ins for Crazy Browser.

3 Plug ins for crazy browser.

Crazy Browser is a quit good browser for those who use their internet extremely. Plug-ins are the program applications that can be installed as a part of Crazy Browser. There are three kind of plug ins that can be used with this browser.
    1. Executable Files.
    2. COM Objects.
    3. Scripts.

Install Plug ins for crazy browser .

Here are some simple steps to install the plug-ins for the Crazy Browser.

1. Download the plug-in zip file from the official web site of crazy browser.
    2. Then extract that zip file in to the Crazy Browser Plug-ins directory which will create a folder for a particular plug-in.
    3. You will see new button for the added plug-in after restarting the browser.

Use Plug ins from crazy browser.

If you are using the Crazy browser to search for world wide web then it would be useful for you to use plug-ins of crazy browser. After you have installed the plug-in to the browser then it will appear on the plug-in toolbar which will be just below to the back button of your browser. So click on the down arrow given next to the symbol of that particular plug-in and select for the plug-in which you want to use currently. By just clicking on the plug-in, it will applied for the current page.

Translations for Crazy Browser.

Crazy Browser provide many different languages to use. First you have to download the intended language to your browser. This language file would have been saved in to "c:\Program Files\Crazy Browser\Languages\ ". After adding a new language to the browser, restart the browser. Now you can view your language by going to the view where you will find Languages menu.

Add own language to crazy browser.

You can add your own language to the crazy browser. This can be done following steps.
    1. Open "English.ini" in "C:\Program Files\Crazy Browser\Languages" folder.
    2. Now make your own language in the same long line. There would be some words and phrases of crazy browser, type "=" before you type correctly translated word.
    3. By clicking the Save As, you will be saving the name of your new language. Make sure that you are saving it in "C:\Program Files\Crazy Browser\Languages" folder.
    4. Its DONE!!! Now you may try using your language.