Thread: Wordpress not saving posts

Wordpress not saving posts

Hi everybody, at the time I click on the "save" and "save and continue editing" or "publish" button, I'll get display a javascript confirmation says me that I'm navigating away from the webpage and unsaved changes will going to be lost. All of the three buttons shows in the text of my post disappearing. If I'll try and then edit then the post to paste my entry in, the same problem occurs when I try and save it. Can any one help me?

Re: Wordpress not saving posts

The Posts are entries that appears in the reverse chronological order on your webpage. Otherwise, to pages, posts usually include comments textbox beneath them and are had in your site's RSS feed.
    For writing post:
    *First Sign in to your WordPress Administration Panel.
    *And then click on the Posts tab.
    *Then click on the Add New Sub Tab option
    *Now start filling in the blanks.
    *As per requirement, select a category,and then add tags, and make other selections from the sections below the post.
    *When you are ready, then click on the Publish button.

I was also suffering from the same issue earlier tonight, both with the text disappears when I try to save the post and then after wards when I tried to edit and paste in the code . Yup, I have used the spelling check feature before the first time when I am trying to save it. What I finished up doing was pasting my spell checked text in the field of text editor, generating a new post, and then paste the text into the new post field. BTW, this problem wants to me using Camino.

Sometimes, this problem become an easy fix: Only force your Web browser to load again the page from the server. The Web browser saves a copies of Web pages in cache memory, or a memory area, on your system. Upon subsequent views to that page, the Web browser loads the web page from cache memory, which offers it to load faster.

If your Web browser is loading a saving copy of the web page from cache memory, it may not be shows your latest differences because it’s an old copy. To tell the Web browser to load the web page from the server: In Mozilla Firefox, press down Ctrl and Shift, and then press the R key. In Internet Explorer, press down the Shift key + click the Refresh button. Based on your browser’s setup, though, these shortcuts of the keys may not work.

You also can try viewing a proxy web site, like a guardster.com, and load your web page from there. Because this is a proxy site, it will not use cache memory and it will always load the latest version.

WordPress does not display to be make my changes
    Sorry to give you bad news, but, at the most time, if your browser is not occurring the problem, user's mistakes are going to blame. Sometime you may experience this problem if you have installed a plug in for WordPress that will make change the way your browser behavior of the cache. If you think a plugin problem, you will have to detect the documentation for that particular plugin, searching in particular for how it clears the cache of the browser.Or, same problems that may causing WordPress to appears as though it are not loading or saving your editions having confirmation that you have uploaded the latest version of WordPress and you have not made a mistake in the actual code. You may have to go through your code step by step to look for mistakes.