Thread: How to give quick restart to firefox?

How to give quick restart to firefox?

Hello, I have a small query about the Firefox. If i am installing any application it will ask to restart the Firefox. Then i have to go to the file>restart Firefox and then only i can give restart to the Firefox which is frustrating every time. I need to add a button which will give quick restart to the same on single click on it. So help me regarding the same. An help may be appreciated. Thank in advance

Re: How to give quick restart to firefox?

Hi there, Now you don't have to look for more trouble regarding the quick start of the Mozilla Firefox. You have to download an extension of the Firefox and it will enhance you browser with the quick restart feature. So download the same and see the quick working of the same. The name of the add on is "QuickRestart". It really work so give a try to your browser. Say thanks if it works. Thank you

Re: How to get easy restart of firefox?

Ever needed to restart Firefox after enabling or disabling an extension, switching to a new theme, or modifying configuration files (such as userChrome.css or user.js)?This simple extension adds a "Restart Firefox" item to the "File" menu. You can also use the Ctrl+Alt+R keyboard shortcut, or the included toolbar button. For more visit the Mozilla

To download the same you have to follow the step given below which will be necessary to download the same. I have used this and that is why i am giving you the same. Say thank if you like the same
    • Start the Mozilla Firefox
    • Then go to the Tools
    • After that click on the Add on
    • Here type QuickRestart
    • Install it and restart the browser.
    • Now you can give quick restart to the same

After you have installed the extension that is QuickRestart then you need to add that to the Firefox toolbar so that you can get easy access of the same. To add it to the Firefox just go to the toolbar and right click on it. Here you will see the option choose the Customize option. A window will appear with the lots of button, Select the "Restart" button and drag it to the toolbar and drop it on the same. Its done now you can access the restart of the browser on a single click. Thanks

This simple extension adds a "Restart Firefox" item to the "File" menu. You can also use the Ctrl+Alt+R keyboard shortcut, or the included toolbar button.To use the toolbar button: right click on toolbar -> Customize then drag the Restart button to the toolbar. You cna download it from here