Thread: Live Cricket video streaming

Live Cricket video streaming

Hi,

My favorite game is cricket.I always watch cricket on my television. But most of time i am not in home or in office and i missed the live cricket. I have my laptop but i don't know how to access cricket live in my browser. Can anybody help me for any high video streaming site to access Llve cricket on my laptop. Is there is any specific configuration for laptop? Please help. Thanks.

I am using crictime website for live cricket. It have great speed with speed streaming video. There are six server is present on the crictime website, If you click on any server it will give you to free access of live cricket. If you find the streaming is slow, then you click try to another server for good speed. Just try and watch the online cricket.

There are also one site called cricketlivestreaming is available on net where u can watch the live cricket. But here you need to registered yourself before wath the live cricket. It have also present the old cricket video , if you want to see them , just click on that link. The site also provide the news , image and scoreboard of the live cricket. If you found any issue, please reply me.

If your internet connection is slow i mean below 1 mbps , You should use webcric. It is live cricket streaming website that will play the video through flash plug -in, you need to download the Adobe flash plug-in form internet. It also have highlights and images of the cricket. I like the audio commentary that is on english language.

tnlcricket is a plug in toolbar that can be free downloaded and install in your internet explorer toolbar. It can be streaming live cricket video to your computer desktop. But the back lock of this toolbar is high speed internet connectivity. you also need 2 GB above RAM for streaming videos. You can also used yahoo service but it can only display the live image.

There are many online website that provide live cricket video streaming. The video streaming is based on your internet connection, RAM and graphic card. It recommend to you at least 2 GB RAM and above 3.2 MBPS internet speed, Then you will see a good quality video streaming of live cricket.