Thread: Internet Explorer 7 crashes

Internet Explorer 7 crashes

HI everyone!
    Last week my computer system was attacked by few trojans and some spywares and my homepage was also Hijacked. The searched oveer the internet and used Antimalware bytes , Super Antispyware and spybot. I also scanned the whole system with the paid version of AVG but found nothing. The problem is that the Internet Explorer 7 crashes randomly. Suggest some suitable remedy to get rid of this problem

Re: Internet Explorer 7 crashes

The Internet Explorer 7 is always the most problematic browser to use. It is also not good when it comes to the security issue. This problem is not only faced by you i have also faced similar kind of problems in the past. That's why i started using the other browsers like the Mozilla Firefox and the Opera etc. If you want you can download these browsers freely from the internet. So just forget the Internet Explorer and go for mozilla or Opera.

Using other browsers may not be the solution for you. The problem seems to me like the infection has damaged some of the system files related to the Internet Explorer. This damage might be the basic problem behind the error you are facing. You can get this problem solved either by upgrading to a higher or newer version of the Internet Explorer or by reinstalling the current browser.

I had the same problem some time before but was using the IE7 with the Windows Vista. When i searched for this problem over the internet Then i was asked to uninstall the internet Explorer 7 and reinstall it again from the Micreosft's official website.

Re: Internet Explorer 7 crashes all the time

Thanks for giving me such useful reply. But I was not asking for a better browser. I just want you to suggest maybe another program to run. I am not sure whether i am still infected or not. I do not want to do a reinstall at this time. Maybe someone suggest a hijack this log? Anyway I am haveing some issues in Firefox as well.