Thread: File saving problem in Opera 10.1

File saving problem in Opera 10.1

I have downloaded the new Opera 10.1 version web browser. The browser is very good and no problem at all in the browsing. But there is only one problem that i am getting with this browser is that when i am trying to save the downloaded files in the User folder in the C Drive of the computer system then the error message shows that you dont have the rights to save the files in this folder. And if i am again trying to save that file in the same folder then it shows that this folder already contains this File. Suggest me the solution of this problem.

Re: File saving problem in Opera 10.1

You are using the Opera 10.1 web browser for surfing on the internet. There is a problem in saving the downloaded file in the user folder of the C drive on your computer system. This can be because the permission to modify this user folder of your computer system is disabled from the administrator. To enabled that check the administrator settings of your computer system. Enable this setting if this settings are disabled by default. After that you ill be able to save the downloaded files in this folder. After this you have to just select the image and file and save that file. It will be automatically saved in the user folder of your computer system.

You are saying that you are not able to save the file in the user folder of the computer system by directly selecting the file and pressing the CTRL+S from the keyboard, while it is the default location of the file saving in your computer system. If you are not able to do this then right click on the file that you want to download and save , select the "SAVE AS" option after right click and select this folder to save the file. Now this file will be saved in this folder without any problem.

If the files are not saved in the Default user folder of the computer system either automatically or by manually selecting this problem then there is some serious problem is there with the Opera 10.1 web browser. I will suggest you to change the default file saving location from the settings of the opera web browser. To change the default saving location go to the tools form the menu list of the opera browser. Follow the below mentioned steps to do so.
    Tools->Preferences->Advance->Downloads-> Download folder.

I will suggest you to reinstall the Opera 10.1 web browser because it is possible that the software is not installed properly when you had installed it previously. So uninstall this application program first from the control panel->Add or remove programs. After that delete the folder of the Opera web browser from the program files in the C Drive. Install the Opera web browser application again and restart the system after the installation completes. May be this can solve this problem.

If this problem is not solved after the re installation of the Opera browser. Then i will advice you to remove this browser from the computer system. Do not use this browser in your computer system. Download the some other web browser for this. I am giving you the names of some web browsers so that you should download one of them and use it in your computer system.
    1- Mozilla Firefox
    2- Safari web browser
    3- Internet explorer (Comes with Windows operating system preloaded)
    4- Netscape Navigator
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain