Thread: Wi-Fi lags in windows 7 operating system

Wi-Fi lags in windows 7 operating system

I am having the LG laptop with the inbuilt Wi-Fi in this laptop. The problem which i am facing is that the wireless means the Wi-Fi is not working properly of this laptop with the Windows 7 operating system. The Wi-Fi lags in between of the browsing.This happens with me frequently, when i try to download some files or any songs etc from the internet. What should i do to solve this problem?

Re: Wi-Fi lags in windows 7 operating system

You are having the LG laptop with the Windows 7 operating system inside it. The wireless network is lagging when you connect to the network during the browsing and mostly in the downloading of the files from the internet. First of all check that you have install the proper software installed in your laptop for operating the wireless network in the range of your laptop. If you don t have the proper software then download and install one software compatible with the your laptop. You can easily find the software for operating the wireless networks.

The software for the proper managing and operating the wireless network is included in the package of the laptop. So install it from the drivers disc in to the laptop properly. If you are using the default windows default wireless network managing software then i will suggest you to stop that and use the software given with the laptop. This will properly manage the wireless networks present around your area. This will solve the problem of lagging in the Windows 7 operating system.

Wireless or the Wi-Fi lagging should be the problematic in different conditions. This can happen during the multimedia streams, gaming and can also occur in the live feeds. This wireless problem cancan be small to the big serious connection problems and some times it can lead to the connection lost. This happens in all the operating system because the Wi-Fi device try to find and access other wireless networks even when you are connected to the particular wireless network.

The service of the lagging is known as the Wireless Zero Configuration in Windows 7 operating system and the WLAN Auto Configuration in the Windows Vista operating system. The very simple method to check the this problem, if happening, You should ping to the service or any website to see the if there is wireless lagging or not. To do this open the command prompt and type this command ping -t google.com . This command will ping to the google and it will also display the time it will take for it. If some times it takes the time more than the normal then the wireless network is lagging in your laptop.

To overcome the problem of the Wireless lagging there some softwares are available in the market download the software and install them in the laptop. This softwares will not allow the Wi-Fi to search and connect to other network if you are already connected to the network.
    The very simple way to solve the wireless lagging problem is to download and start the Wireless Zero Shutdown for windows 7 operating system and the Vista Anti Lag if you are using the Windows Vista operating system.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain